Valley Women's Running Team
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.

Valley Women's Running Team

VWRT Community

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fellow Mom needs HELP!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jen Horacek

PostSubject: Fellow Mom needs HELP!   Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:41 pm

Hi Everyone, it's Jen, the crazy mom with all the twins! I am in desperate need of a babysitter and I am putting out the word to EVERYONE I know.

I am looking for a reliable, interactive, outgoing person to take care of my four boys Wednesday afternoons. This person could be in high school and drive over when school gets out or take the bus to my neighborhood. Or maybe a college student who doesn't have classes at that time, or maybe just someone who enjoys children and is available. The hours are a 2:30 to 4:30 minimum. I go to an appointment and run errands afterward. Joshua and Jeremy are 4 1/2 and Brandon and Bryce are nearly 2. Most of the time Bryce and Brandon are napping and the big brothers like to play outside, do art projects or play games. They are all sweethearts, I just can't bring them all with me on Wednesdays!!

Please let me know if you know anyone who might be able to help me. It is a paying job, but I will save that information for later.

Thank You for your resources! Jen
Back to top Go down
jross

PostSubject: babysitters?   Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:42 pm

I need a reliable babysitter as well. I have 2 boys (1 yr old and 4 yr old) Jen, please pass on any names and numbers you may have of reliable babysitters. Thanks.
Julie Ross
373-7471
Back to top Go down
Jen Horacek

PostSubject: Babysitting   Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:14 pm

Julie, if worse comes to worse, would you ever consider trading our own time? Now that running is coming to an end, maybe we could get together for the kids to play!
Back to top Go down
robinbowers

PostSubject: babysitting   Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:53 pm

Hey guys my daughter might be interested in helping you out with your kids. She is a junior at Colony High School so she gets out of school at 1:50. She does have her own car so transportation would not be an issue. She is now working at Subway but I have asked her to quit when school starts because she does not get off until 1030/1045 and that is way too late for a school night. What would be the best way to contact you?

Robin
Back to top Go down
Jen Horacek

PostSubject: Babysitting!   Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:16 pm

Hey there...you put a smile on my face today!!
My number is 746-3522 and I would love to talk to her about the job. Thank you soooo much!

Jen
Back to top Go down
jross

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Mom needs HELP!   Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:04 am

Thanks Robin. your daughter can contact me at 373-7471. :-)
Hey Jen- let's still connect and get our boys together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Mom needs HELP!   

Back to top Go down

Fellow Mom needs HELP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valley Women's Running Team :: Miscellaneous :: Classifieds-
Jump to: